POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Ice mountain (63kbu) : Re: WIP Ice mountain (63kbu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 04:21:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Ice mountain (63kbu)
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 28 Feb 2001 01:55:24
Message: <3a9ca0dc@news.povray.org>
>Any suggestions for a fence that doesn't look human?
I've got an idea but I don't know how to describe it. If you took a spiral
and made the edges flat, instead of round. Almost like the protective
covering on some electrical stuf. I thinnk the easiest way to do it would be
to take a tube and then subtracta spira from it. The spiral should basically
have the same diametre as the tube. I like the posts.

> The 'rock' is supposed to be a crystal cliff.
Maybe if you made the crystal more transparent it would look more like
crystal.

Nekar Xenos aka Gerhard Oosthuizen